Monday, October 19, 2009

New Direction

Video Game journalism is a tough field. Not only are there hundreds of people trying to pursue the same stories and exclusives, but the credibility of these websites have dwindled to nothing more then Fanboy driven opinion articles.

I have no aspiration of following in those footsteps. With that said, I have decided to focus my blog and potential website on my number one passion: Competitive Video Gaming. Having been apart of the scene for close to five years, I have a vast knowledge of the scene and what will potentially be coming from it. If you noticed I have been putting up articles from MLG and I will continue to do so. I will also work on getting in contact with top teams and AM teams from various games played at a professional level, as well as putting up articles for my team as well!

So as of this point I am done with the Fanboy Wars and will be dedicating my time to the NEW American Pastime, COMPETITIVE GAMING!

Side Note: I will be changing the name of the blog or just moving it altogether to stay tuned for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment