Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another day. another blog

In the gaming world every thinks they're a journalist. As if they can explain every intricate thing about a game and seem knowledgeable. I won't lie to you though, often times I think I fall right into this category of ignorant fanboy dribble that the Internet is now flooded with. I have held no major job with a video game news website, nor does it seem like it's in the pipeline for me ( no matter how many blog I make). To be honest I am just looking to talk the truth with gamers out there who are otherwise lied to. I can careless about reviewing a game because my opinion counts just as much as the next idiot who thinks he can review a game. Thus I came to the conclusion that we go to these "news" sites to be entertained in a different way. Not because we want to learn more about the product but because we, as humans, love to argue with one another. Somehow it makes us feel good about ourselves.

With this blog I have no goals then to just tell you the truth. I wouldn't be doing my job as a journablogger if that wasn't the case right? I know this seems like nonsense rambling but in time you will learn to understand my madness, and it will have you keep on coming back for more. So if this site catches on then great! If not then at least I know I entertained you with a few words of wisdom.

Welcome to An Admins Perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment