Friday, October 16, 2009

Contoller add-ons: FPS FREEK Review


Having been apart of the competitive gaming community I always see people peddle some useless product to gamer thinking it will "step their game up" well I managed to get my hands on some Kontrol Freeks and I must say they are the most useless item a person could purchase. Yes they do help with your aim but if you're like me and have been gaming for years with no assistance (and still owning) then these add-ons will do nothing but annoy you.


Don't get me wrong though I am all for what the company does but I feel it's mainly for those desperate enough into thinking they will be the next Snipedown with them. I also want to point out that these FPS Freek add-ons don't really work for a game like Halo or Gears of War if anything they will get in your way. To be honest they really only work for Call of Duty 4 and World at War because of the insane amount of aim-assist your given already, so of course you think your stepping up your game (but your really not). I know I sound like I am being ultra harsh on the product but I am glad that people are trying to innovate and help out competitive gamers any way they can. After all the product is only $9.99 so it's not like your losing a leg to buy them


This product will get a lasting score of "TRY" from me because I feel you should try before you buy if you have a friend who invested a few dollars into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment